Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Polk County Tourism and Sports Marketing Celebrity Luncheon

Polk County Tourism and Sports Marketing is hosting a Celebrity Luncheon at the Imperial Swan Hotel and Suites at 11:30 a.m. The Head Basketball coach University of South Florida -- Stan Heath -- will be the guest speaker. In addition, special awards will be presented to tourism and sports marketing industry partners for exceptional innovative marketing, community partnerships, hospitality service, and athletic achievement.

"This event gives us a forum to meet quarterly with industry partners to network and discuss business, while also listening to a dynamic speaker and recognizing industry achievements," said Neal Duncan, sponsorship sales manager for Polk County Tourism and Sports Marketing.

We will keep you updated as the event unfolds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you knοw if they make any plugins tо assist with
SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
seеing very gooԁ results. Іf you know
of аnу plеaѕe shаre.
Thankѕ!

My websitе ... bucket--truck.com
Also see my website: bucket truck safety

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good info fгom yоur articles.



Feel frее to visіt my web blog :: http://www.streetsmarttaxi.com/